PDA

View Full Version : Accents

Len
10-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi

It would be useful if the accents and articulations icons were available on the note velosity bar as it would save an awful lot of toing and froing when editing/inputting notes. Even better would be if the accents icons were availabe at all times.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Sherry C
10-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi Len,

You can do it the other way round - you can use the View options to allow you to see the Note Velocities while you're in the Notes/Accents palette.
While you're there, you can select a note and edit it's loudness by (1) holding the L(oudness) key on your keyboard and (2) pressing the Up/Down arrow key on your keyboard.

Is that what you wanted to do, or did you have some other operation in mind?

ttfn,
Sherry

Len
10-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi Sherry

Thanks, I had missed that you could do that, also I know that you can use keyboard commands to add accents at any time but I just thought it would be nice to have them available with a single mouse click.

Incidently, unless I am doing something wrong, the command on the accents menu 'replace note & rest with staccato note' works fine when applied using mouse click, but when used from the keyboard (R.) it puts a dot after the note and leaves the rest in place.

Cheers

Len