PDA

View Full Version : Semper Paratus

rrayner
07-26-2010, 01:09 AM
This piece is written for Soprano Recorder and Alto Recorder. The Alto Recorder part is entered into Notation Composer as an English Horn for transposition purposes. Play along with Notation Composer or print the piece for playing with your friend(s). Feel free to change the instruments to suit your personal needs. RRR

Military theme songs for the Armed Services.

Semper Paratus is the Coast Guard Marching Song and is the fifth and last duet in the series of military service's duets. I hope you find it fun to play.

Ralph Rayner

adrianallan
07-26-2010, 06:31 AM
These are really good duets which I'm going to use for my guitar teaching. The chromatic notes are a nice touch. These would be even better IMO with chord symbols for accompaniment, but I'm going to add my own.

rrayner
07-26-2010, 01:50 PM
These are really good duets which I'm going to use for my guitar teaching. The chromatic notes are a nice touch. These would be even better IMO with chord symbols for accompaniment, but I'm going to add my own.

Thanks, Adrian. Will you be adding the chord symbols in Notation Composer? If so, I'd like to see what you did and how you did it.

Ralph

adrianallan
07-28-2010, 06:42 PM
I might do just that - but probably in September when I start my classes again.

Cheers

adrian