PDA

View Full Version : Great software! I Have a question though...

braddqq
04-24-2010, 08:10 AM
Hi, let's say I have two parts: Bass Clarinet and Clarinet. How would I effectively "swap" specific measures of those parts with each other? For example, I want the Bass Clarinet to play measures 10-15 on what's the Clarinet part, and vice-versa.

I tried copying and pasting, doesn't seem to work, not really sure how to do this. Please help, thanks!!!

braddqq
04-24-2010, 08:11 AM
And, I don't want BOTH parts combined on the same part (just because it's too confusing looking)...

herbert
04-25-2010, 05:15 AM
Copy and paste is explained in the documentation. Read and understand that first.

There are several ways to do it. One way is to add two new staves and name one perhaps Clarinet and the other Bass Clarinet. Copy and paste as necessary to the new staves. Delete your initial staves and you are done.

BTW before you do any changes, rename your original .not file first. Just in case.

braddqq
04-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Copy and paste is explained in the documentation. Read and understand that first.

There are several ways to do it. One way is to add two new staves and name one perhaps Clarinet and the other Bass Clarinet. Copy and paste as necessary to the new staves. Delete your initial staves and you are done.

BTW before you do any changes, rename your original .not file first. Just in case.

Perfect, thanks Herbert!!!