PDA

View Full Version : Auto keyboard instrument fingering

Trlvhe
02-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi!

What about a feature or plugin that is setting a fingering suggestion for piano or another keyboard instrument automaticly? I think there must be an algorithm of some kind for the most efficient and easiest fingering...

I play piano and piano accordion. When I want to learn a new piece, I always do the boring part first: Note the best fingering (if I don't have sheets with fingering). When I do this, I will learn the piece much faster, and it becomes easier to memorize for playing without sheets.

Sherry C
02-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi,

Hi!

What about a feature or plugin that is setting a fingering suggestion for piano or another keyboard instrument automaticly? I think there must be an algorithm of some kind for the most efficient and easiest fingering...

I play piano and piano accordion. When I want to learn a new piece, I always do the boring part first: Note the best fingering (if I don't have sheets with fingering). When I do this, I will learn the piece much faster, and it becomes easier to memorize for playing without sheets.

That is an excellent suggestion for a new feature for keyboard players. It's now on the "wish list" :)

ttfn,
Sherry