PDA

View Full Version : Applying Same Space Between Systems?

KenRyan
12-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Is there a way to spread out the systems by the same amount in the Layout tab? I can drag them OK, but I am doing it one system at a time and the space between each is inconsistent.

I'm using this to create enough space for chord fretboard diagrams that I will paste in after exporting the song.

Thanks!

Ken

Sherry C
12-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Hi Ken,

It's kind of hidden (that's on our "fix it" list) but you can use Format/Font size and spacing. The very last item under "Vertical spacing" is "Vertical spacing between nearest objects in adjacent systems: [ ] and you can set a value that will give you enough room between systems to fit in your guitar chord diagrams in your other application. You'll probably want to experiment with a page at a time til you get the right spacing for what you need.

Enjoy :)
Sherry

KenRyan
12-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi Ken,

It's kind of hidden (that's on our "fix it" list) but you can use Format/Font size and spacing. The very last item under "Vertical spacing" is "Vertical spacing between nearest objects in adjacent systems: [ ] and you can set a value that will give you enough room between systems to fit in your guitar chord diagrams in your other application. You'll probably want to experiment with a page at a time til you get the right spacing for what you need.

Enjoy :)
Sherry

Thanks Sherry! Again!!

Ken