PDA

View Full Version : How can i register my product?

d_garden
07-29-2009, 04:34 AM
How am i going to register my product i bought from Notation Software?

Sherry C
07-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Howdy,

When you buy any Notation Software product from us or through on on-line affiliate, you are automatically registered with us. So, if you received an email that mentions "Plimus" or "Notation Software" or "notation.com" in the From or Reply to fields, then you don't need to do anything further. Plimus is our order service, and all sales from our on-line affiliates come through Plimus.

If you purchased your software through a reseller such as Boomaring Music or Recordare, you can use the "File/Register..." command to go to a special web page and register your product there.

If you need to change any information about your registration (eg. email address) you can use the form at www.notation.com/ChangeEmail.php (http://www.notation.com/ChangeEmail.php) to change that information. Please note that you will need to know most of your original sale information (name, email address, address, Order ID, etc.) to be able to use that form :) If you have any problems, you can always contact us at support@notation.com

ttfn,
Sherry